In Situ Jewelry
The word selah means to pause and reflect.
This necklace features motifs which represent balance~ yin and yang, night and day, sunshine and darkness.
- 14k gold-filled or sterling silver, rectangle pendant
- Hand cut and stamped with sun ray details on one side, stars on the other
- Pendant measures 3/8" across
- 16" or 18" chain
- If you would like a 2" extender chain added, leave us a note at checkout
- 14k gold fill and sterling silver are nickel free and suitable for sensitive skin
We recommend layering this necklace with the WALTON bead chain.
Every piece of In Situ Jewelry is thoughtfully designed and handmade in our studio in coastal California.